What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A Triathlon mental training for peak performance
- Turn on your “auto-pilot swim program” and let your body and mind do what it has trained to do
- Discover how to easily handle any of the “mishaps” that often occur during the swim
- Experience your complete bike segment, performed to perfection, in less than 20 minutes
- Let go of inappropriate muscle tension instantly for a more fluid and effortless swim
- Learn how running has a much to do with your body as it does your state of mind
- Never feel intimidated or outclassed again, no matter how competitive the race
- Experience your swim segment, performed to perfection, in less than 20 minutes
- Stay mentally focused and set yourself up for a solid T2 and a PR in the run
- Learn how to trust your training and your abilities, get out of your own way
- The mental tricks to deal with nausea, cramping, pain, heat and exhaustion
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Renegade Triathlete Psychology System scores 71.02/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.triathlonmentaltraining.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $17.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: triathlonmentaltraining.com you’ll also be taken through to triathlonmentaltraining.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)